Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I meant to post these guys up earlier, but as usual, life got in the way. I wanted to come up with a cute/different type of gift tag and I think these guys are winners. I love that they have movement to them and it can be cute but goofy too.
They take a little while to cut out and prep, but I think they make an impact on the gift and the steps are pretty mindless. I’m also attaching the artwork for you to easily print out.
Here’s the artwork: Snow People Gift Tags Artwork
- Print out on cardstock
- Cut out pieces
- Punch holes near the crosshairs – I would recommend NOT putting the x in the middle but towards the bottom of the hole punch. Otherwise it gets a little too close to the top of the head.
- Cut embroider floss in the following lengths – 7″, 10″, and 12″. Fold each in half and tie.
- Loop the floss through each hole putting the 7″ piece with the head, 10″ piece with the middle, and the 12″ piece with the bottom. This will allow them to lay nicely without showing the attachment of the piece underneath.
- Gather all of the ends and tape down to the gift. Place bow over top to hide to loop ends.
- Fill out the information for the tags and give to family and friends!
Yesterday we took Dylan to see Santa for the first time. He was so good! And luckily there was hardly a line – gotta know where to go! We got the package with the downloadable files and I put together a cute little slideshow using the Party! Party! app from A Beautiful Mess. Dylan also turned 9 months yesterday so it was a perfect photo op!
Merry Christmas everyone!